Dark Elves are the evil counterparts of normal Elves. They prefer to live in darkness, hidden from the sun’s revealing rays. Although they were once part of the Elven community that walks in the glow of the sun, they choose now to live underground. After only a few generations, they began adapting to the darkness and disliking the sunlight. Most Dark Elves have a dark gray-green complexion with white or silver hair.
The Dark Elves once enjoyed the same life of peace and relaxation as their kindred Elves on the surface. Now, their lives are filled with chaos and disaster, much of which is brought on by living underground. Still, the Dark Elves strive to achieve order through their strict family caste system. Most Dark Elves are too preoccupied with their lust for vengeance against the Humans and other Elves to relax during rare periods of peace and quiet.
Dark Elves will use any means necessary to achieve victory in battle. Although their warriors and archers are just as skilled as those of the Elves, the Dark Elves tend to rely on tactics involving deception and surprise. Most often, they will achieve these effects through the use of magic — which they are able to master easily — drawing power from dark rituals and necromancy. Oftentimes, when a direct assault is needed, they will send in allied Orcs and Goblins to thin the ranks of the enemy before sending their elite Executioners.
- Along with the Elves, they are the only team to have the same name as another team, or at least the word anyway.
- Both Leaders of the Cult were, at one point, Elves
- They are the only team to have broken away frrom another team
- They along with the Elves have natrally high restance to magic and are very good archers
- The Elves and Dark Elves have very similar units under their command